Sarai Neuman is an associate with the firm. While attending South Texas College of Law, Sarai earned several academic accomplishments, including serving as an Articles Editor on the South Texas Law Review and graduating with magna cum laude honors. She was named to the Dean’s Honor List, Order of the Lytae, and Phi Delta Phi, the international legal honor society.
Ms. Neuman has substantial litigation experience with cases in state and federal court ranging from personal injury to construction defect, as well as transactional experience with contract review and negotiation. She has handled personal injury and class action litigation as a plaintiff’s attorney, managed a statewide docket of insurance defense cases, worked as outside counsel to a major oilfield services company, and served as in-house counsel at one of the nation’s largest and publicly traded construction supply companies. She takes pride diligently defending individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Personal Injury Defense: General Liability; Product Liability; Insurance Defense
- Business and Commercial
- Environmental & Toxic Torts
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2013 (magna cum laude)
- Rice University, B.A., 2002
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Houston Bar Association